#

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Are you in there?

I felt the baby move for the first time today. For anyone who's been through miscarriages or is just plain prone to worry, this is the first exhale moment since our previous ultrasound. I'm someone who needs to be constantly reminded that "everything's okay" and I know that early flutters are God's way of telling me that with this pregnancy. It is going to be so strange to spend the next six months calling my belly "It" or "The Baby". I'm so used to calling my kids by name in utero. Whoever you are in there...I feel you and it makes me so happy!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Yay! I'm glad you felt...him.

August 22, 2007 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Ashley McWhorter said...

How fun. Yay!!!! That is a blessing!!!! And...I think it is a HIM, too!!!! :)

August 22, 2007 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger laura said...

I love that you guys aren't finding out! That is so fun. Won't it be amazing when they announce "boy" or
"girl?"

August 24, 2007 at 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home