#

Monday, August 20, 2007

Bed Rest Stinks

No, not me. This is a shout-out to my friend, Emily who was just ordered to stay in bed for 3 weeks! Can you imagine? Maybe some of you can. She will be 36 weeks preggers by the end of the resting and her doctors are optimistic that this will be enough time for the baby to be 'fully cooked'. So let's hear it, ladies & gents...what would you do if you were forced to stay in bed for 3 weeks? Maybe it will give Emily some ideas of how not to go out of her mind with boredom.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Does she have a laptop? I know I'd be loving my laptop if I had to be in bed for 3 weeks. She should rent all the DVD's for Sex and the City, or some other TV show that's been going on for awhile.

August 20, 2007 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Audrey said...

I can't believe you are pregnant! We also are pregnant, even though we were in the middle of adopting a baby boy from Ethiopia! I found your blog through the Watson's, which I found by way of my friend Liz Seay. I have a blog at areallifefairytale@blogspot.com. Hope we can catch up sometime soon! Audrey

August 20, 2007 at 9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catch up on reading. I suggest the book "Blink" for anyone. "Don't shoot the dog" if she's interested in behavior (dog or human.) "Other end of the Leash" and "Culture Clash" if she's interested in dogs.

Organize recipes, photos, etc.

If available, watch the first three seasons of "Project Runway."

August 21, 2007 at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home