#

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Big Boy Bed

It's official...he's a big boy. In an effort to prepare him for our new baby without letting things overlap too much, we set Rory up in his new room, in his new bed. He went from sleeping in a convertible crib to a full bed and thinks that he is such hot stuff. His room is going to have a 'wilderness' theme and has some really cute stuffed animal heads hanging on the wall. Casey will eventually get around to building him some bunk beds but for now he's just on his full mattress. He ran errands with Casey today and didn't get around to taking a nap so he was too tired to fight the change of sleeping in a different place. I just went in to peek at him and he looked so small in that big bed! I must admit that I got very sad packing up all of his little toys and moving only his toddler stuff into that new room down the hall. I know that children have to grow up and I know that the cliche that they do it so fast is true but for the weeks and weeks that I've been looking forward to getting this "project" out of the way...I really wanted him to just stay my baby a little bit longer. He also, totally out of the blue, started counting to 10 by himself today. It makes him so proud when he gets to the end that 8, 9, & 10 come at you REALLY fast. Like I said...it's official, he's a big boy. Next stop- Potty Town!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home