#

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Home again, home again

Nashville was so much fun. I love that going there feels like putting on an perfect fitting pair of jeans...comfortable and they make you feel great! I actually have two worlds there: friends I grew up with in Houston (there are quite a few of them, believe it or not) and my college friends who I've known for 10 years now. Typically, my trips are spent with one or the other group but this one was a fantastic mix of both.

Corrie and her husband, Joe just moved into a new house and my other college roommate, Sara and I went to visit her before the shower. She is the most adorable pregnant woman! She has refused to send me any pictures during her pregnancy so this was the first I got to see her. And I know that she's going to love me for posting pictures here! Love you, Corrs :o) Her shower was beautiful and I was so thrilled to get to be a part of it.
I also got to see my friend Kandice who I've known since elementary school. I love her so much and miss living in the same city with her. She lives 2 doors down from Lindsay and just had a new little baby, Eli. She has been a constant through my life and it's so great to still be friends with someone who has known me through the good, the bad and the terribly awkward! She is also my favorite game buddy. She loves games as much as I do and she's very...VERY competitive. You definitely want her on your team!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home