#

Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm in!

After months of hearing about blogs, being forwarded blogs, checking-in to strangers' blogs and getting pressured to become a blogger myself...I've succumb to the peer pressure and crossed over. (Thanks, Lindsay!) I'm actually very excited to have a place to post my thoughts (some deep, some not so deep) and pictures of my fantastic family. We have had a family website in the past that has proved somewhat difficult to maintain. It boils down to the fact that I'm just not that savvy and my husband creates and updates websites for a living all day long and it's the last thing he wants to do when he gets home in the evenings. I'm looking forward to keeping in contact with my out-of-town friends and relatives and anyone else who might like to see the cutest kids in the world on a regular basis! :o)
Check back often and I'll do my best to update often.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

Yay Carly!!! So happy to have another blogging buddy. I am farely new at this as well, but having so much fun. :)

August 13, 2007 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Marlers said...

We are ALL crazy!! Like any of us have time to do this blogging thing! Brandon bought me an iMAC a couple of weeks befor eCampbell was born so I could download pics...well because of my recent addiction to blogs, he is getting me a MacBook instead. He calls my computer my other boyfriend and asked me if I plan to bring him to bed with me everynight once he gets it. I think that he is having second thoughts on the purchase. :) (smiles) Can't wait to watch you grow!!!

August 13, 2007 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

my laptop is my boyfriend. I love him so much more than my old pc, he is so much more flexible.

August 13, 2007 at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home