#

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Lindsay

I didn't blog about Lindsay in my last entry because I felt like she deserved her own post for what she means to me. A little background about her is that I can remember her from middle school. She always seemed to have it all together. We moved to Nashville the same summer to go to different schools and found a common bond in our loneliness in this new city. She would drive about 2 hours round trip to come and pick me up from Belmont so we could hang out together. We lived in the same apartment complex and moved into our houses the same Fall. She's my favorite shopping buddy, my favorite traveling buddy (NYC x3?), and my favorite person to be pregnant with (for the third time)! And even though we don't live in the same city, she's always a phone call away and for some reason, we are incapable of chatting for less than an hour at a time. She's more than a friend to me...she's my family!
love you, Lindz

Just moved to Nashville with boyfriends in tow
O'Quinn's Wedding 2000
Pregnant together (1st time)
Weaver Wedding
Lots of kids!
NYC for the second time in 2006Pregnant together (for the 3rd time)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Aww! I was feeling left out from your first post, but now I feel extra special to have made the subject line! Those are some crazy pics you pulled up! I'm just glad you didn't find any from middle school! :) I'm sure the one thing you have learned after all these years is that I certainly do not have it all together - that's fo sho! I love you!

August 28, 2007 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Carly O'Quinn said...

It took me a while to gather pictures. i just know that I have some middle/high school ones somewhere but couldn't find them! Too bad :o)
I'm lost when the pictures aren't digital. Can you imagine if we had physical copies of all of the pictures we've taken since Sam & Maggie were born? We would have to have a whole room in our houses devoted to filing them away!

August 28, 2007 at 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home