#

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My Little Fashionista

My last post was a bit heavy so here is one to lighten things up a bit! Maggie is always entertaining me with the things she says and does. She's 100% me, the good and the bad. She's incredibly independent and there are days when she's up before me, fixes herself some chocolate milk & cereal and goes to the playroom and turns on the tv for her morning dose of "Little Einsteins". She then waits until I'm awake and asks me what the weather is supposed to be like that day (what 4 year old thinks about that?) and proceeds to get herself dressed and sometimes even picks clothes out for Rory. She doesn't need me...I NEED HER! With this independence though, she does like to express herself through her wardrobe. Enjoy!




Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

My favorite is the g-string onesie with the panties...and the tutu with her Uggs and sunglasses.

August 21, 2007 at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home