#

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Our Latest Addition...

Casey and I are expecting our third child in February of 2008. We couldn't be more excited about it and got to see our little one on Friday. He or She was wiggling all around and had a pretty massive case of the hiccups! It was such a relief after two previous miscarriages to get to see our little peanut growing right on schedule. I'm due Feb 20 which I'm glad for becuase we previously thought that our due date was really close to the end of February and this being a leap year would have made for some interesting non-birthdays. Maggie is so excited and has gone back and forth between wanting a brother versus a sister. On one hand, she thinks she needs a sister because she already has Rory, but on the other hand...she likes the idea of it being just us girls! Casey has never really wanted to know what we were having and I've always won that battle. Now that we have one of each, I'm letting him do things his way and we're not going to find out the gender. It's going to kill me!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

So far, everyone thinks you are having a boy! I still think you can sneak a peak at your next ultrasound. Just call ahead and make a deal with the ultrasound tech, you could slip her a $20 to give you an agreed upon sign! :)

Gabe is calling Sam, Sammy.

August 13, 2007 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger laura said...

I'm so glad you joined the blog world! I'm adding you to my list. I love the pics of your little one!

August 13, 2007 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

He is so cute!! Great pics!!

August 15, 2007 at 7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in the minority, Carly! I voted "girl."

Looking forward to keeping up with you and your family! When will Robin start her blog?

dana~
Your elderly cousin in NC

August 15, 2007 at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home