#

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Fun Sunday

It would seem with all of the commercials, Fall decorations and back-to-school hoopla that summer is over, but here in Texas...summer goes well into September and sometimes on into October. We took full advantage of the lingering heat today by going out on the lake. This is Maggie's second summer to ride on Grandpa's wave runner and she shouts "Yee Haw! Ride 'em, Cowgirl!" EVERY single time we take off from the dock. But today was the first time we've ever taken Rory. He always asks to go and Daddy has never felt comfortable about taking him. Today was no different on the apprehension but I think I wore him down with the idea of a fun family activity, so he agreed and we had a blast.


In addition to the pictures, I thought I'd share a priceless conversation that I had with Maggie this afternoon that still has me giggling:

Mom, sometimes when I laugh REALLY hard....I toot.

That happens to everyone, Sweet Pea.
(I said with a slight smile trying not to laugh)
But not grown-ups, right?

No, baby...everybody.

[She smiled really big and kept on playing!]

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

I never toot. ;)

Looks like you guys had fun on the lake!

September 9, 2007 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Me neither!

September 9, 2007 at 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home