#

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I've Gone Slideshow Crazy!

Thanks to Lindsay who figured out how to embed slideshows into your blog...I'm slightly obsessed with what I can present next. I did get some feedback recently that it's the blogs that contain pictures that get the most hits as opposed to the one that are just thoughts, opinions or stories! (You know who you are that said that--I won't call you by name) I can totally relate to that, though. I'm a visually stimulated person and am drawn to books, recipes, and magazines first by the images.

My sister is so embarrassed right now, by the way! She is the intellectual type who is very verbally retentive and words do not overwhelm her :o)

So, I will, from now on try to accommodate both the right and left brainers with my posts with both images as well as text.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Now I'll be paranoid whenever I post without a photo!

September 5, 2007 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Teach me how girls

September 5, 2007 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Teri Dufilho said...

carly, i just got through reading most of your posts, and wow!....love them all, love the pictures, love your sweet tribute to your sister...she sounds like good stuff to me!....you've certainly got a precious family and i know you KNOW how blessed you are!....love you!

September 6, 2007 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

I'm trying to figure out how to do a slide show....give me step by step instructions. :) I'm with Lindsay....I'll be wondering who's not liking my blog b/c of the lack of photos. :)

September 6, 2007 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Me again...go ahead and call her by name. Put her on the spot so we'll know who we're trying to impress. Hee! Hee!

September 6, 2007 at 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the slideshow! I would totally blog but i would not have anything to talk about! Love you and miss you!! Amy F

September 7, 2007 at 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home