#

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Prayer and Strength

Please pop over and read the Farleys blog. What an amazing young family who is going through a horrible situation and praising God all the more for the journey! Their baby was born with something called Trisomy 18 and was told that she should have resulted in an early miscarriage but that there was no way she'd live far beyond delivery. She is at home and just celebrated her 1 week birthday. Wow.

Boothe's father is in the music industry and he crossed my path periodically when I lived in Nashville and she is a member of the church where a few of my friends attend but I feel like I know her and am agonizing with her with each passing day. I have to admit that it's difficult for me to read because I am projecting all kinds of possible "what-ifs" on my current pregnancy but am gaining such encouragement from her words of faith.

God is miraculous and I know that they will continue to give Him glory no matter what unfolds in the days to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home