#

Friday, September 28, 2007

Spiders and Wizards

Here is a conversation I had with Maggie in the car today. These kinds of conversations happen everyday but today, I just thought to write it down. I love the way kids' minds work!

Are spiders mean or are they nice? Sometimes I wonder why God created spiders if they're just gonna bite us. Mom, the other day, daddy had a spider web on his face and I helped him to get it off....it's nice to help people if they need our help, with spider webs or anything. Except for mean people, I won't help mean people. Well....maybe if we help the mean people, a magic wizard will come and turn them into nice people.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Their minds are spinning so fast. I'm still impressed with her drawing ability.

September 29, 2007 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

cute! she is always thinking about something, isn't she?

September 30, 2007 at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home