#

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My man

  1. Who is your man? Casey
  2. How long have you been together? Since Jan 31, 1997...10+ years
  3. How long dated? 3 and half years
  4. How old is your man? 29
  5. Who eats more? me...he's such a light weight!
  6. Who said "I love you" first? He did...we were on my driveway and it totally caught me off guard but I felt the same way
  7. Who is taller? Him, by about 1/2 inch. I was practically barefoot for our wedding!
  8. Who sings better? well, to say me feels boastful but I was a vocal major and his singing mostly consists of making fun of a song. He does have a really good voice, though.
  9. Who is smarter? Depends on the topic...music, entertainment & pop culture are all me the rest I would say are him
  10. Whose temper is worse? Mine :o(
  11. Who does the laundry? Me
  12. Who takes out the garbage? He sees a full trash can as an opportunity to shove just a little bit more into it. I usually bag it up and he takes it out.
  13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him
  14. Who pays the bills? Me
  15. Who is better with the computer? I love my Computer Geek! I'll give that one to him since he does it for a living
  16. Who mows the lawn? He does, but I've been known to be pregnant and frustrated that he hasn't gotten around to it and will rev up the mower myself for the sake of getting it done.
  17. Who cooks dinner? Me
  18. Who drives when you are together? Him. It's my job to tend to the kids in the back seat
  19. Who pays when you go out? He does
  20. Who is most stubborn? We take turns with this one
  21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We both work really hard on this
  22. Whose spends more time in front of the mirror? Ummmm...me. He did have long hair for a while and would spend an superfluous amount of time coiffing. It made me laugh!
  23. Who kissed who first? On our third date, I asked him if he was ever going to kiss me. He smiled and finally did. Man was I pushy!?
  24. Who asked who out? He came into Grapevine Books where I was working and asked me out.
  25. Who proposed? He did. On a beautiful fall Thursday in Nashville's Centennial Park where we'd go to study. I was on a bench and he got down on his knee.
  26. Who is more sensitive? Me and my hormones
  27. Who has more friends? Me
  28. Who has more siblings? We both have 1 sister
  29. Who prays at the dinner table? Maggie
  30. Who wears the pants in the family? Literally or figuratively speaking? :o)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home