#

Monday, October 22, 2007

Pet Peeves

I participated in a blog poll recently about hidden talents and "things you don't know about me". The culmination of that and watching one of my favorite Friends episodes recently got me thinking about something. It was the episode where we find out that Monica's pet peeve is "Animals dressed as humans". I would have to agree with that one. I started trying to pin-point my pet peeves because I know I have a couple of them.

My BIGGEST pet peeve is when people tap on me.

I just hate being tapped! Maggie has started doing it and it utterly drives me up a wall. I can see her standing in front of me and she taps my arm. Why does this bother me? I don't know why, but it does.

I feel slightly psychotic for how much I allow this to unnerve me so I'd love to hear some of your random pet peeves. Maybe it will help bring the sanity back to this hormonal and edgy (don't tap me!) woman.

5 Comments:

Blogger Corrie, Joe, & Macie said...

Hi Carls....good think you're not a Kindergarten teacher. I'd say I get tapped a good 20-30 times a day:).

As for my pet peeves....my main one is people eating crunchy food. Especially when I'm not eating...drives me CRAZY!!!

October 22, 2007 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Ha! I'm with Corrie on the crunchy foods. I don't like to be touched when I'm falling asleep. I don't like to be talked to when I first wake up. I HATE when people drip on the toilet and don't wipe it off.

October 22, 2007 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Hey Corrie, Congrats on your new little cutie! Carly sent me some pics of little Macie and she is precious. I hope you are doing good. You just need to give it up and start a blog, you've got a great subject to blog about now! :)

October 22, 2007 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Ashley McWhorter said...

Crunchy foods is on my list as well. Also, I don't like tapping or drumming of hands on tables, when people don't cover their food in the microwave and it explodes everywhere, tupperware and sippy cups that don't have macthing lids, people not following through with what they say they'll do, and this is not really about others - just myself. I clean my entire car out EVERYTIME I get out of it. Like trash, food, all of the girls "stuff", etc. I'm sure I have more, but I'll stop there. :)

October 23, 2007 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

A random pet peeve I have is my countertops. I don't want to see any spots and I windex them 3 or 4 times a day! (more of an ocd)

October 23, 2007 at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home