#

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Still a surprise...

Casey and I went to the doctor today for our 20 week ultrasound. We got to see our little angel for a good while and saw all of its precious fingers and toes. We saw its full belly and beating heart. Isn't God good! What a miracle to get to see your baby sucking on its hand inside your belly.

Casey made sure to tell the technician that we didn't want to know the sex of the baby so she avoided that area all together.

"If you don't want to know...we don't need to know," she said.

I was secretly hoping that the baby would flip and give me an inadvertent look at its goodies but I never got the opportunity to sneak a peek.

We truly will be surprised when this baby arrives.

Take a look at my belly, though. I have never looked this pointy with my other babies! Any theories on what this indicates? Boy/girl?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

Hey! Love the new ultrasound pic! It is truly so amazing! Mine is Nov 6 and I can't wait! Hopefully we'll find out the sex then!!! :) Sorry you can't, but you'll know one day. :) Loved all the NY pics too, looks like you had a great time!

October 16, 2007 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Ashley McWhorter said...

A girl for sure! I looked just like that with both of mine. So glad everything looked great!!!! YEA!!!! :)

October 16, 2007 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Isn't HE cute!! I just have a strong feeling this one is another sweet BOY!! Can't believe your making us all wait another 4 months!! But what a fun surprise it will be!!

October 16, 2007 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

You might be pointy, but you look great! I was convinced it was a boy, but now I'm not so sure. It will be a fun suprise, when we finally get to know!

October 17, 2007 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Marlers said...

I love it! I told Ashley that when all the babies were being conceived that for the first time I was glad to be "on the beach...watching...instead of riding the baby wave that is coming in!!" You look amazing...I am having the most fun time "watching" all my preggers friends through this journey!!! Can't WAIT to see what this precious baby is...I'm feeling pink though! ;)

October 21, 2007 at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home