#

Monday, November 19, 2007

Sisters & Cousins

I just love everything about the holidays! I can't shake the warm fuzzies this time of year and I know that my family all being together has a lot to do with that.

My sister and I were not close growing up. In fact, we were total opposites and fought/competed about and for everything. Something happened when we went away to college. I can now honestly say that she is my best friend and I miss her terribly (she lives in Lubbock).

We even had babies simultaneously...by sheer coincident, I assure you! But it is such a blast when she is here and the kids get to play together. Sometimes the big kids split off, sometimes the girls want to do girly things together. It's just fun!

Here are my favorite niece and nephew (ok, my only niece and nephew) and my babies together...

Maggs & Ellie

Rory, Luke, Maggie & Ellie

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Cousin fun at Market Street? Did you take them to Johnny Rockets? Sounds like y'all are having fun. I've thought about calling you a few times, but didn't want to interrupt your time with the family. Hope y'all have a good Thanksgiving! Talk to you soon.

November 20, 2007 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

By the way...Maggie is rockin the boots!

November 21, 2007 at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home