#

Sunday, November 4, 2007

He hunts...I shop


This past weekend, some girlfriends and I went to a very special place here in Texas called Canton. It was my first trip there but the ladies that I was with were pros and boy, did we shop!

Ironically, it was the opening of deer season and all of our hunter husbands had to stay at home with the kids while we went to spend all of the money. Aren't they wonderful?

We did a lot of walking and after two days of hard-core bargain hunting, I'm pooped. My friend, Lacey is due a week before me with her third baby, too. She knows what she's having and what she's naming the baby so she got to shop for a lot of really precious things. I suppose this not knowing helped save us some money on my shopping trip. I couldn't find much of anything for this baby that was neutral. Sorry, baby. having your name monogrammed on things will have to wait until you're here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

Thanks for posting your pictures! I had a BLAST!! Hope we can do it EVERY year!

November 10, 2007 at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home