#

Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm so Thankful...and so Full!

I sure do love Thanksgiving. It's a wonderful time to reflect and eat. I had a wonderful day surrounded by my family and my sister's in-laws (who I absolutely love!). We had so much food and I took the liberty of "eating for two". You can't be shy around food that only makes an appearance once a year!
I'm so thankful for:

  • My Savior to whom I don't give enough credit to for blessing me every hour of every day.
  • My wonderful family. A gracious, loving, caring husband who loves our two lovely kids. One precious girl and one sweet boy and one yet-to-be determined baby on the way.
  • My extended family who all live so close.
  • My home
  • My health
  • My happiness
What did you give thanks for yesterday?

1 Comments:

Blogger Teri Dufilho said...

...and we love you Carly....what a blessing you are!....

November 23, 2007 at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home