#

Monday, November 5, 2007

Where is your father?

Why do the incredible moments always take place when you're home by yourself in 'single parent' mode just trying to keep your sanity?

We'll start with Maggie...

She was having so much fun playing dress-up and came down in some very interesting outfits.
First, she was a doctor and gave me a full work-up complete with shots and blood pressure check.

She then told me that she needed to check on the baby. She listened to mine and the baby's heart and then said that I needed a "rescription". The paper had a heart drawn on it!



Then there was this...

Not sure what she was going for with this one!

Now for Rory...
I have cabinet locks on all of my cabinets except for the one that has tupperware and miscellaneous plastic stuff in it. My kids always rummage through there especially when I'm cooking. I saw Rory go and get something out, take it into the living room and then returned after a few minutes. This is what he said...



That's a boy for you, I guess. I'm just glad it wasn't a cup that someone was actually drinking out of!!!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger JB said...

Oh Carly! I just laughed out loud! Soooo funny! I am impressed with his abilities with such a small target :)

November 6, 2007 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Oh man, he is too much! Will you ever be able to use that cup again?

November 6, 2007 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Oh my! I always look past the videos and pics. Your kitchen floor looks spotless. hehe

November 6, 2007 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Paul and I were cracking up about Rory's little video last night... especially now that we know we're having a boy! Hahaha... oh and pregnancy insomnia is just great, that's why I'm up surfing blogs at 4:30 in the AM. :) Keep the pics and videos coming!!!

November 7, 2007 at 4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, so that was hilarious!!! rory is adorable and has such a sweet little voice. that video should be on the tonight show or america's funniest home videos. it was great!

November 8, 2007 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Oh Rory....that is hilarious!

November 10, 2007 at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home