#

Sunday, December 9, 2007

3:00

It's 3:00...

My crazy hour of the day. Actually 2 hours.

3 am- I wake up from a perfectly wonderful night's sleep to pee. I get back in bed only to lay there. Heartburn, thoughts, discomfort...you name it, I can't get rid of it and it typically lasts for about an hour and is completely frustrating! The baby must think that this is a wake up call because it starts to move like it's competing in a synchronized swimming event. Flip...poke...flip....kick, kick, kick...flip. What are you doing in there? It's 3 AM?!

3 pm- The magic hour during the day when my kids are resting and I am overwhelmed with exhaustion, hunger and physical fatigue. Lunch is too far gone and dinner is not soon enough so I wind up fixing something filling like ice cream (not helping the rapidly enlarging body I'm toting around) and falling asleep on the couch.

So basically...I'm awake when I should be sleeping and sleepy when I should be awake. I can neither be productive nor peaceful during either of these elusive hours and it is very frustrating to me.

Ah...pregnancy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Hey! It's 3am over here, are you up? As a fellow 3am-er, I commiserate with you. I woke up a little while ago with words for Luke's birth announcement, so I had to write them down, then couldn't go back to sleep...so here I am. Watching When Harry Met Sally.

December 10, 2007 at 3:03 AM  
Blogger Ashley McWhorter said...

Tylenol PM girls!!!!! It works wonders!!!!! :)

December 10, 2007 at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home