#

Monday, December 17, 2007

It's Official...

....I'm a Soccer Mom! We have outgrown my college Honda Civic and had to upgrade but I must say that I am loving my new Honda Odyssey!

Rory calls it his rocketship so that has become it's new name in our house. They beg to run errands so they can watch movies in the car (how that's so completely different from at home, I don't know).

We went from one silver Honda to another and ironically, my sister has the exact minivan. I think that we might have shirts made up to look like we're a gang or something!
Goodbye, compact car...hello, 3 car seats!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is one sweet ride, sister. Welcome to the club.

December 17, 2007 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Love the "rocketship!"

December 19, 2007 at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home