#

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lost

Is anyone else SO excited about the return of Lost tonight?
I suppose that it doesn't take much to make this very pregnant lady happy these days. Please know that I realize how pathetic this next statement is, but when I found out that I was pregnant and figured out that my due date was in February, one of my first thoughts was, "You mean I have to wait for this baby as long as I have to wait for 'Lost' to come back?" Hearing the promos on TV has reminded me that I'm almost to the end of my waiting (for both events).

My DVR has been quite lonely with the writer's strike still going on so it will be nice to finally have some new episodes to get excited about.

What do you think? Are they going to be rescued? Really rescued?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Neal is freaking out about it too. He's dying to know who is in the coffin. I've not allowed myself to get too into it, I know just enough to have a conversation about it. Tivo is recording right now, Neal's giving it 45 minutes before he starts so he can ff through all the commercials. Enjoy!

January 31, 2008 at 7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kinda feel like I got a whole lotta' notihin' from the episode (information-wise). Now I really feel like I've got more questions than ever.

Don't get me wrong, a little part of me feel whole and complete now that Lost is back on, but I'm a little timid about getting excited about the season. If they stick with the 8 episodes they've got, and the strike marches on, we'll be left in quite a lurch.

Quite honestly, I'm not sure if my heart is ready for that.

February 2, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home