#

Thursday, January 24, 2008

More Questions...

Here is yet another "Getting to know you" questionnaire. Oh, come on, you know they're fun to read!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My parents were having trouble deciding on a name and saw a birth announcement in a magazine that the model, Twiggy had just had a child and named her Carly. They both really liked it.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Two days ago. I'm pregnant and very hormonal...it doesn't take much these days.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
It's not very pretty. I remember hating my cursive writing in elementary school and hearing the rumor that you didn't HAVE to write cursive in middle school. I've been writing in block letters ever since. Very readable just not very elegant.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
probably turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
a daughter who is 5, a son who is 2 1/2 and an unknown child who will be here in a month

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
a cool chick like me, heck yeah. I might tell me to shut my yapper every once in a while but otherwise...I think I would be friends with me.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
no never :o)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
as far as I know

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
there would have to be a dare & money involved at this stage of my life

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Honey O's

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
nope, I just pop those babies off

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
someone recently told me that I had pretty nice guns! I'm not a wilting flower who waits around for a strong guy to come to my rescue. I typically try and do it myself first. Wait...are we talking physical or emotional strength? Hmmm? Yes, on both accounts.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM ?
Blue Bell's Cookies n Cream

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
eyes

15. RED OR PINK?
Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
my tummy, which is on the verge of being flabbier than ever!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
Robin, Lindsay, Kandice, Amy, Lisa, Corrie, Sara, Jess (why do my closest friends live so far away?)

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
I love reading these!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
gray stretchy maternity pants (one of the few pair that still fit me) and gray & black stripped socks

20.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
French toast and bacon

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Noggin

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Maggie has one called Parakeet Blue that I think is soothing

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
an Anthropologie candle I got for Christmas, the smell of my kids when they get out of the bath, the smell of Casey's neck when I hug him when he walks through the door from work, coffee, cookies in the oven.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Casey

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I actually think she's super cool

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
golf...best naps I've ever taken

27. HAIR COLOR ?
blah

28. EYE COLOR?
blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
only when I want to see

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
I tend to order Chicken salad wherever I go

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
life is scary enough - give me happy every time

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
27 Dresses

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
pink and white stripped hoodie

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
ice cream

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Lindsay, although she does have her hands full with a new precious baby

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
I hate this question...respond if you like, don't if you don't

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Does Maggie's new "I SPY" book count?

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD
no mouse pad on a laptop

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
American Idol

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
my kids' laughing

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
the Beatles, hands down

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME ?
Paris

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can clover my tongue

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Houston, Texas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home