#

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Then & Now Challenge

A few weeks ago, one of my old college friends, Nathan, posted a challenge on his blog. It made me laugh so I wanted to participate and send the challenge out to you as well.

How much have you changed since high school? A few of us have had our 10 year reunions and had the opportunity to mentally be back in our senior year and some of you haven't quite made it there yet. Either way...this is your chance to dig out those Senior pictures. This should require scanning. No one who has their picture in digital form is allowed to participate...that would mean that you haven't had the time to change yet!!! :o)

So, bloggers...let's see them!

Here I am in 1997 (pre- jaw surgery!) and now...baby #3 on the way!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

I'd do this if I could figure out how to use my scanner, and now just isn't the time for me to be figuring out stuff, otherwise I'll just be calling you mad because I can't figure it out! :) You still look like you are 16...with 3 kids...:)

January 3, 2008 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger JB said...

Ditto what Lindsay said. You look GREAT to have 3 babies!

I would attempt to scan, but I'm afraid blogger doesn't have enough room for my hair! It was, let's just say, rather TEXAS sized and curly! :)

January 3, 2008 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Beautiful then and beautiful now!!! If I can track now a pic of me I'll have my hubby scan it. :)

January 3, 2008 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Audrey said...

Just wanted to let you know the pj's were from Target, sorry to disappoint. If I can't get it at Target, I don't need it! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy... it is so wonderful once the baby comes.

January 3, 2008 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Thanks for the comment about the digital scrapping. What sites do you use for yours? How do your background?

January 4, 2008 at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home