#

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Be My Baby



I've been singing that 60's song...you know the one from Dirty Dancing..."be my, be my baby, be my little baby..."

well, I can't stop singing it to Rory because the reality that he is only going to be the baby for 5 more days has really set-in. He's always been my little cuddle bug, my tight squeeze around the neck, says "I love you, Mommy" without me saying it first little baby boy.

I remember when he was born and Maggie climbed into the hospital bed next to me thinking how in an instant...she'd grown-up. Her hands looked big, her legs felt thick and her face seemed to possess a wisdom that it hadn't the day before. Something about seeing how far she'd come since she was a baby compared to her new little brother made me so sad and I know that I will feel the same way about Rory next week.

I love you, my baby! Don't grow-up too fast.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

Love the belly pic!!! And 5 days, can't believe it!!! Happy Valentine's Day! :)

February 14, 2008 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Awww...sweet Rory...and what a sweet belly!! Love it!

February 15, 2008 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger JB said...

Carly, I'm getting so excited to find out about this new baby! Can't wait to read about him/her on Tuesday!

I'll be saying lots of prayers for you!

February 15, 2008 at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home