#

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Can't help it...

This is the only thing that anyone can do when they hold sweet Sully. He gets kissed all day everyday. He sleeps a lot still so he is very cuddly and kissable.

My mom is staying with us this week and I couldn't love having her here more! She is being such a big help with the kids and the housework that I'm not supposed to be doing. It's hard to "take it easy" when you feel like there's so much to be done. Both she and Casey are making me sit and rest a lot, though.



Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, carly, those pictures as so sweet!.....save some baby smell and kisses for me, cuz i'm going to come love on him soon myself! (and bring you a yummy dinner!...how bout monday?).... love you, teri (katy nana)

February 28, 2008 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

So snuggly!!! I want to cuddle with him! :)

February 28, 2008 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I love newborn snuggles! Congrats!

February 29, 2008 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

he is so sweet. And I am so envious of all your help!! ;-) I hope that your week is going well. I have a little something for Sully. I can't wait to meet him! And by the way I think he favors his Mommy in looks.

February 29, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home