#

Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Cavalry Has Arrived!


I am thrilled to say that in anticipation for my induction next week, my sister has flown in to help with preparations/labor cheer section/post-baby care for me and my family. I love her so much and am thrilled to have her here. Her kids spent part of last week sick so they got nixed from her trip which made me sad for my kids not to have playmates but at the same time, grateful to have her full and undivided attention. It is quite strange to be having a baby without her since both our previous children have arrived within 2 months of each other.

I love her dearly and have already put her to work helping me make Big Brother/Sister shirts for the kids! She has truly come to my rescue. She has fully stepped in to tie the kids shoes, lift and buckle them into the car and entertain them in general. It's so nice to have a back-up mom here to do the things that I'm no longer physically capable of!

Thank you for coming to be by my side, Robbs! I love you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

The time has really come...can't wait to meet this baby!!

February 16, 2008 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm so glad Robin is there and that you get to be the center of her attention for the next week! What a treat, especially since we know what a creative genius she is! :) I hope you've gotten to enjoy some yummy fondue this weekend. Make sure to take pics of the big brother and big sister in their shirts...I can't wait to see what y'all came up with. Not much longer and you will be holding that baby in your arms! Love you!

February 16, 2008 at 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carly,

Good luck this week. You will be in my prayers this Tuesday. I can't wait to see pictures of the new little O'Quinn. I think it's a boy, but we'll see. Can't wait to find out.

Trin

February 16, 2008 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger Ashley McWhorter said...

YEA!!!! Can't wait to see EVERYONE on Tuesday!!! :)

February 16, 2008 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Yay for your sister coming to visit! What a blessing! I can't wait to see pics of your new little angel.

February 17, 2008 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Corrie, Joe, & Macie said...

Carls....can't wait to hear about the baby. I'm so glad Robin is there. Love you so much!

February 17, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home