#

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Goodbye, Aunt Robin



My sister left today. I was so sad to see her go. She has been such a huge emotional and physical support for me this week. She is the perfect person to make me laugh when I'm down, to tell me I'm being too much of a perfectionist and need to relax, take care and love on my kids just the way I would, and made for a fantastic support system when my delivery didn't turn out the way I was expecting it to. She cleaned, cooked, babysat, held my hand, made a photo album for Maggie to take to school to show off her new brother, filled my prescriptions... just about anything and everything that needed to be done!

I love you, Robin and miss you already. Thank you for being Mom #2 to my kids this week and for being by my side to help me welcome Sully into our family.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me be there to meet Sullivan. Sadly, this is the first day in his WHOLE life when I have not been able to hold him. I miss you all already.

February 24, 2008 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Awww....what a sweet sister!!
How is everything going? Is Casey home? Frank went back to work today. I'll let you know how it goes. Thinking of you and hope you guys are doing well!!!

February 25, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home