#

Monday, February 18, 2008

Maybe Baby?

If you don't know me...I'm a planner.

This induction thing actually works well for me because I can make arrangements and not have to have the sporadic dash to the hospital. For this delivery, though, I fall somewhere in the middle. I'm on a "Stand-by List" for a bed tomorrow morning. That means that I have to wake up and start calling to see if a bed is available at 5:30 am. Potentially, I can go right in and have no problems getting this baby ball rolling. Or it could be later in the afternoon. Or it could be Wednesday before they can get me in.

This doesn't work well for me!!!

On top of the not knowing when...I've gone 9 months not knowing WHO? "It...the Baby...he/she". I'm ready to meet this mystery bundle, give it a name and let the snuggling begin.

I know that God has Casey and I and this baby in the palm of His hands and knows exactly how this should play out so I'm praying mostly for the peace and patience to deal with whatever the outcome may be tomorrow.

I will have a substitute blogger filling-in while I'm in the hospital to give you all the play-by-play of what's going on. Check back often and make my dear, sweet friend, Lindsay feel welcome over here :o) and hopefully the next post you read will have something to do with the arrival of a new, precious O'Quinn.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know me. I'm one of Robin's friends, and I am a faithful reader of your blog. I know, kinda strange. Anyway, I, too, am a planner and was "wait listed" on my last induction...so I kinda know how you're feeling! I'm praying that things will go just wonderfully for you tomorrow and that you won't find any reasons to be frustrated on this most exciting of days!

February 18, 2008 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

I CAN'T wait to hear the news tomorrow!!! You're in my prayers!

February 18, 2008 at 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! We'll be thinking of you tomorrow and checking back for some good news!

February 18, 2008 at 10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you all! Much love, Mrs. Patterson

February 19, 2008 at 5:40 AM  
Blogger laura said...

Praying for you!

February 19, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home