#

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mommy's having a baby...

Maggie got all dressed-up this morning in her Doctor's lab coat and came into my bathroom while I was getting ready with her "prescription " clip board and her pencil.


"I'm here to check your baby, ma'am." she proclaimed.

"Oh...okay."

"Let me check things out."



After a brief examination, she said that she was going to write me a "subscription" for some medicine. This is what I received...
She went on to explain that this is a picture of (from L to R):
The medicine that I am to take tonight before bed,
Casey, who "will be cutting the cord",
Me, with "fancy eyelashes",
Maggie,
Rory,
the Baby (below),
and Aunt Robin (above) "who will be there when the baby comes and is wearing a heart necklace"

She definitely has things in her head how she wants them! If you hear that I've gone into labor tomorrow, you'll know it's because of my prescription from Dr. Maggie.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that I made the subscription. Now, I need to find a heart necklace.

February 5, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home