#

Monday, March 17, 2008

Kiss Me, I'm Irish

Top 'o the marnin' to ya!

Ok...so I'm not actually getting around to posting until a wee bit later than "marnin'" but
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY none the less.

Casey has a theory about St. Patrick's Day that if you're truly Irish, you shouldn't have to devote a special day to celebrating it...you celebrate it all year long. Therefore, he refuses to wear green on March 17th.

I, however, married into it. I like the wearing of the green. Maggie, Rory & Sullivan were all decked out in their green today and I've referred to them as my little leprechauns in a
fake Irish accents all day long!

Here's hoping that you've had a pinch-free, lucky four clover-finding kind of day. Enjoy this little clip from one of my favorite movies as a wee lass, Darby O'Gill and the Little People. I remember having a crush on Sean Connery way back then!



Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you found this clip. I have so many happy memories of watching this together when we were little...

March 17, 2008 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

That was one of my favorite movies too and I hadn't even thought of it in probably 10 years until yesterday! What a great movie.

March 17, 2008 at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home