#

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Singing & Dancing

Isn't it strange to think about the fact that when we were growing up, the only real people we liked to watch on tv were the contestant on game shows or Star Search? I feel like reality tv has totally taken over (especially when show writers go on strike) and we're left watching shows with non-actors and actually LIKE it.

I'm pretty excited about my two not so guilty pleasures and am going to use my blog to share my favorites...


American Idol

I absolutely LOVE the fact that the past two weeks have been Beatles songs. I love the Beatles.

My favorite contestant is Brooke White. Something about her personality is so fun. I feel like we'd be friends if I knew her.

She has an amazing timbre to her voice. Just enough color and just enough rasp. She has a Sheryl Crow quality and I'm routing for her to make it to the end.



Dancing With the Stars
I'm routing for Marlee Matlin. I think that she is amazing to do this. It just goes to show that you don't have to be able to hear to feel music and rhythm.

I also think that Jason & Edyta and Priscilla & Louis did amazing and Mario & Karina were pretty good together but his nostrils scare me!

Marissa has A LOT of energy.



Who are your favorites from these shows?


3 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

Awww.. Brooke is my favorite FEMALE for sure!! Her last three weeks have been awesome!!

March 19, 2008 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Brooke is my favorite too. I love her voice and think she is so pretty. I wish I had her hair!

I guess I should watch DWTS this season...I'll give it a try.

March 19, 2008 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Brooke is the best. Did you know she has never seen a rated R movie. Both her and her husband try to stay moral! WOW!

March 21, 2008 at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home