#

Monday, March 17, 2008

Weavers on 700 Club

My dear friends, Mike and Kandice were on the 700 Club this morning being interviewed about being a praying couple and I was just so amazed at what a great interview they gave.

Kandice and I have been friends for 20 years and she met Mike when the 2 of us worked at Fervent Records in Nashville together. I literally remember their first hand shake so to see the culmination of their years of friendship that turned into like that turned into love makes me truly giddy. They have a precious baby boy who is so blessed to have two amazingly Godly parents who pray for him and each other constantly and I couldn't be prouder to call them both my friends!

Go here to watch the clip of their interview:
700 Club Interview

And while we're in Weaver mode...
Check out the video for Big Daddy Weave's hit song Everytime I Breathe and watch at least 1 minute of it for a little surprise :o)

12 Comments:

Blogger Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

Carly - YOU are the STAR!!!! What a surprise!! So cute! When is YOUR next video coming out!!!

Had fun day today - Baby Sully is precious!

Mammy

March 17, 2008 at 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, when are the Weavers going to get their own blog?

C'mon Kandice...

March 17, 2008 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Carly you are famous! That was so great... I really wish I would have just stumbled upon that on my own at church or something, haha. Anyway... I called you today, did you get my message? What do you think about Wed morning?

March 17, 2008 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

So fun - I always wanted to be in a music video (but unfortunately I can't carry a tune for the life of me!)

March 18, 2008 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Look at you!!! You rock gir. I love that song. I had no idea you knew the singer- super cool!

March 18, 2008 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Just watched the video of them- what neat people!

March 18, 2008 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Yay Weavers! Robin, I'm trying to talk Kandice into starting a blog, but she doesn't like using punctuation (her words)! It was fun watching that video again, I had forgotten that you did that.

March 18, 2008 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Yeah I'll come there- I want to raid your closet!!! :) I'll probably leave around 9:30ish?? and I'm up for whatever for lunch. I'll call when I'm on the way as I will probably need directions. :) See you then.

March 18, 2008 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Carly O'Quinn said...

She doesn't like using punctuation...that is hilarious! She could talk in one continuous sentence and it would be a challenge for her readers to see where her thoughts end and begin. Might be a fun concept :o)

Oh, KK!

March 18, 2008 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Teri Dufilho said...

carly, i want your autograph next time i see you! ;-)

March 18, 2008 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Super Star

March 18, 2008 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Ha! I had Jacob on my lap when we watched the video and he goes: "(GASP)Is that Rory's momma? (giggle) she's on our computer!!"
Thanks for letting me love on Baby Sully the other night - what a sweetie!!
PS - now Jacob wants a bilingual motorcycle, too. :)

March 19, 2008 at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home