#

Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday, Baby

Today is my sweetheart's 30th birthday. I told him we could do whatever he wanted to do for the whole day. So, of course, we went fishing. It was a lot of fun even though he spent the majority of the time messing with my line or putting worms on my hooks rather than fishing himself. We caught 5 big catfish to have for a fish fry later.


Wow. 30, Babe! On May 30, 1978, you were the first son born to your parents, the first grandchild to both sets of your grandparents. How cherished you must have been on that day.

I'm so glad we got to spend the day together. I love you and can't wait for your next 30 birthdays :o)

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Casey!

May 31, 2008 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Ashley McWhorter said...

So glad y'all had such a wonderful day! Happy birthday, Casey!!

May 31, 2008 at 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Casey. I hope you had a great one.

May 31, 2008 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Happy 30th Casey!!!

June 1, 2008 at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home