#

Monday, May 19, 2008

Taking the day to recover...

We had a crazy weekend. Fun...but crazy!
We spent Friday afternoon at our church for a playgroup. The latest addition to our church is a new plaza with squirting fountains for the kids to play in and a great (gated) playground. It was so nice to let the kids run around while the ladies sat and chatted. Most of our husbands spent the day playing in a golf tournament.

Then that night we went to the drive-in theatre and in abnormally chilly weather, stayed for two movies. The kids sacked out in the back of the minivan and Casey and I enjoyed a pseudo-date together.




The next day was filled with two birthday parties. Maggie has now gone from dying to take ballet to desperate to be a gymnast :o)




And who doesn't love to dig in the sand on a gorgeous Saturday?

Sunday- church.
Sunday afternoon- GrandPa & Mimi's for 4-wheeling & lunch.

Whew. I'm tired. it is so wonderful to have spent the whole weekend with such dear friends and all of the fun kiddos.

Next weekend will be the first time we get out on the lake. My good friend Kandice is in town and I can't wait to spend the day on the water with her!

Hello summer fun!

Photo credit: Thank you, Amy & Ashley for taking so many pictures of my family! I'm going to borrow yours until I get home and get my pictures off my camera :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

I thought those pictures looked familiar. :0) SO glad you guys joined us at the movies and it was fun spending birthday-palooza weekend with you guys.

May 19, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home