#

Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Summer 'Do

I have been so ready to cut my hair for a while now. When I was at the hand surgeons office two days after my surgery, he said that it was more important for my hand to stay completely dry than it was for me to stay clean. "Moisture is your enemy", he said. "No showers." He then suggested that my husband wash my hair for a while in the sink.

Hmmm.

I made an appointment as we pulled out of the parking lot and chopped it all off that night. It's a whole lot easier to manage and so much cooler! I love it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Marlers said...

I LOVE it Carly!! It's so good to see that you are doing better. It is so, so cute!!

I think that it is so ironic that you have the pic of the kids swim shoes all in a row...because we went swimming tonight and Bran set all the girls shoes outside to dry, in a line just like that. I went out to get them and thought...that would be the CUTEST pic ever!!! Such a sweet memory of their tiny little feet!! Miss you and hope to see you soon! Sully is getting so chubby and is absolutely precious!!

June 8, 2008 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Glad you are doing better. I love the new DO. You can wear your hair anyway and ALWAYS look adorable. I love it.

June 8, 2008 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Ashley McWhorter said...

LOVE, love, love it!!!! Hope to see you soon! Will y'all be at bible study tomorrow night?

June 9, 2008 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Carly O'Quinn said...

Yes, we're planning on it. Can't wait to see you guys there!

June 9, 2008 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

It looks great!

June 9, 2008 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

So, so, so, so CUTE!!
I am so sorry that you have had a rough time :( I'm with Casey, though - it does look like a Transformer arm ;) We'll have to get together soon, for real, this time!!
Kristen

June 9, 2008 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! It looks GREAT on you!!!

June 9, 2008 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Love your new cut! Looks great! You always look adorable though.

Blessings,
Melanie

June 18, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home