#

Thursday, June 12, 2008

So You Think...

...that I could love this show more!?!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this show and have been looking forward to it to start.

I am totally impressed by the talent this year. I usually feel like there are some stinkers right out of the gate on the first competition episode but last night, felt like everyone did such an amazing job.

I love to get to see ballroom, contemporary & hip-hop all in the same night. And then the group routines on the night of the results show are typically thrilling! Here are some of my all-time favorite routines from the past few seasons. If you aren't watching this show and you love dance...you should be. It's amazing!











1 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

I've been a tivo'ing but haven't watched it yet!! Can't wait to see it now!

June 14, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home