#

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Update

Who knew one little, 'ol broken finger could cause this much trouble? I'm on a lot of pain meds, typing with one hand and still coming out of my anesthesia fog so forgive me if I don't make sense. The surgery went well but ended up taking FOUR hours. Apparently there were more shards and splintered bone than he had originally expected once he got in there. Four hours for a finger! I'm wrapped up like a mummy and am having to keep my arm elevated today so don't expect to bump into me at the gym :o)

Thank you again for all of your prayers yesterday. God is good.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

You poor thing, I am still praying! We want to bring you a meal too!!! I'm working this week and next, but I'm thinking your finger's going to be broken for a while? My last day is the 12th, so can I bring you something the 13th (friday)?

June 4, 2008 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger laura said...

Still praying, Carly. You are a trooper! I am so sorry you are having to go through this--you have a great attitude about the whole situation!

June 4, 2008 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Glad you are back home. Praying for a quick recovery with little pain. Talk to you soon.

June 4, 2008 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Ashley McWhorter said...

So glad things went well. And...I know you said you don't want meals, but we WILL be putting them together. You have no choice!!! :) Talk with you soon!!!

June 4, 2008 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

I'm so sorry Carly. I hope that you heal/recover quickly. I agree with Laura that you have a great attitude about it all. Hang in there momma and hope you feel better soon!

June 5, 2008 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Praying for a quick recovery! Hang in there...

June 5, 2008 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Marlers said...

Praying for you Carly!!! Hang in there!

June 5, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home