#

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Swimming


Today my family went swimming with the in-laws...no, not mine...my sister's. It's a very weird but wonderful relationship that we share with my brother-in-law's parents. My sister's son (that would make him my nephew) was in town to spend a big boy week alone without them with his Nana & Pop. They so graciously invited his other grandparents (my mom & dad) and my family over to play and swim. We all share a love for one sweet little boy and had a blast watching our big kids swim back and forth across the pool. This is a new thing for both of them and I'm so proud of them for gaining the confidence to finally start swimming.

We also got to hang out with Bethany and Charlie. She's my sister's sister-in-law. (I know...this post requires some sort of family tree diagram). I call her 'friend'. She and I had babies 7 weeks apart. They were together in our bellies, in the hospital and haven't seen each other in a while. See if you can guess who is older?


Thank you, Nana & Pop for a fun day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

oh my gosh, they are so LITTLE in that first picture!!! Wow, time is flyin'. Had fun seeing y'all today!

July 29, 2008 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Teri Dufilho said...

it's 4 am and i can't sleep so i'm checking blogs....had a great time with you guys today, carly!

July 30, 2008 at 4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we had a great time ..thanks for the warm hospitality Bill & Teri.
Great sandwiches

Deanna-ron

July 30, 2008 at 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Bethany feeds Charlie whole milk. Poor Sully only gets skim.

I'm so glad that you all had a chance to get together.

July 31, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home