#

Friday, August 29, 2008

Half a Year Old


My, how time flies! It has been 6 months since we got our little Sully. It's strange to me to think that I went my whole pregnancy not knowing if he was a boy or a girl. It seems as if Sullivan was always just meant to be in our family. He is sitting up like a champ and working on the rocking back and forth thing. He gets to jabbering and shouts "DA DA". Not sure if he connects it to Casey yet but the other kids said Dada before Mama so once again Daddy gets the first word.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashley McWhorter said...

Precious, sweet Sullivan!

August 30, 2008 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

What an adorable look on his adorable face. Great picture!

August 30, 2008 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

AWww...what a sweet little man. We still have no words- way to go Sully!!! He is just so handsome. I love that little sweet face!

August 30, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home