#

Monday, September 8, 2008

The Boys

With Maggie being at school all day everyday (still adjusting by the way) I have had some really good quality time with my boys. They are so fun and it's great to see Rory in the "big brother" role. Maggie certainly reminds him of his standings in the family when she's around but he is less competitive when it's just him and Sully. He saw that Sully had a shirt just like his the other day (a product of Robin buying one for Luke and one for Rory... both of which have now been passed down) and he wanted them to be the "Beatle Brothers".

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Norman Rockwell...'Best Friends'

September 9, 2008 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Those are some cute boys.

September 9, 2008 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Team Dale said...

Sully is getting so big! Love the matching shirts!

September 9, 2008 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

They are adorable! Enjoy the boy time.

September 9, 2008 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger Ashley McWhorter said...

Sweet, sweet boys! Can't wait to get my hands on one of those. :)

September 9, 2008 at 9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE that they are wearing those shirts. I wish I had one Luke's size.

September 11, 2008 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Kristyn said...

So sweet!!! I'm sure he is a great big brother!

By the way--I tagged you on my blog.

September 11, 2008 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Those are some cutie patooties!! Love it!! Rory's hair is getting light and little Sully is a spitting image of his big sissy!!

September 12, 2008 at 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carly, I have been watching the news about Ike and praying that you and your family are ok. I hope all is well.

Trin

September 15, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home