#

Friday, September 26, 2008

Its been a big month!

Sully has had a big turn over into month 7. He mastered the art of sitting, turning around while sitting to face a different direction, clapping, saying "Dada", got his first tooth and is eating table foods. He also decided to start crawling during all of the hurricane craziness. He just did it one day and hasn't stopped since. He is EVERYWHERE! He also started pulling up.

It's all happening too soon. Should I push him down when he does that? I need him to stay a baby a little bit longer but I think the he is eager to catch up with his brother and sissy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

oh my goodness I can't believe it! He is sooo cute! What a big boy. Wow it happens so fast.

September 28, 2008 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Can you believe our babies are getting so big??? I DID push Hadley back to the ground a few times when she started crawling. I wasn't ready for it. I still look at her like she is my newborn I just brought home. But she too is anxious to be just like Gavin and Ellie. Seriously though, how are they talking, crawling, pulling up, and capable of feeding themselves finger food?? Didn't we just find out we were pregnant? Little Sully is adorable. I hope we can get the kiddo's together soon. Hope you guys are doing well.

September 29, 2008 at 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home