#

Friday, October 17, 2008

My kids came too...

When I was packing to leave last week. Rory said that he was sad he couldn't go with me. He asked if "Little Rory" could go instead. He ran to the refrigerator and pulled off Little Maggie, Rory and Sully and said, "Here, take us with you".

So I did. Here are my kids in Nashville with me...

On the airplane
With Sam and Gabe
With my Belmont buddies
Out to lunch
with Aunt Lindsay
watching Sam play soccer
Sully and Luke
Rory and his buddy Gabe
finally back home

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun way to document your trip (I wish I would have thought of it!) I'm glad you had so much fun.

October 17, 2008 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Ashley McWhorter said...

So glad you were able to get away and have some ALONE mommy and girl time!!! That is always needed. Fun times!!!! :)

October 18, 2008 at 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The adventures of the 'Fuse bead kids'..How cool .

Mimi

October 18, 2008 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

That is soooo cute! It reminds me of "Flat Stanley."

October 18, 2008 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger laura said...

That is hilarious! I bet the kids got a kick out of seeing "themselves" on the trip with you. What a cute idea!

October 19, 2008 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Awww, what a fun idea to bring the "kids" with you! Looks like you had a blast!

October 19, 2008 at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home