#

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Goodbye, Penny Lane


After months of struggling with having a big dog, she finally left us on Tuesday. Casey and I got her when she was 6 weeks old in Nashville. I was in the height of my Beatle mania so we named her after one of my favorite songs. She was always like a 12-year-old girl to me....hadn't quite grown into her long legs and arms and very hyper....but sweet. She was my most difficult child and I'm sad to see her go but know that she's going to love going to live on lots of land and run and hunt with other dogs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Tell Casey Im sorry he has to let go of her but YEA for you!

November 6, 2008 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Our Life Together said...

Awe that is sad, but I am glad you guys found her a good home!

November 6, 2008 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Does her new owners want another dog?? Or do you need one to take Penny Lanes place???

November 6, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home