#

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Backyard Adventures






Santa brought the kids (in his sleigh's trailer, I'm assuming) a swing set for the back yard. They were so surprised Christmas morning to open the back door and see what used to just be a barren, grassy yard but instead found a big play set. They have been out everyday in spite of cool weather and drippy noses. I love watching them as they go from swing to slide and playing together and making up their own things to do. I know this excitement won't last forever and there will come a time when the thrill is gone to play out in the 'ol backyard but for now it's awesome!


Thanks, Santa!


Disclaimer: I got a new iPhone for Christmas and have come to learn that it does not take the greatest pictures of moving objects (i.e. kids). I'll have to remember to get out the actual camera for future blog posts :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Corrie, Joe, & Macie said...

I can not get over how grown up sweet Rory looks:)...must be the haircut.

December 30, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home