#

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My new favorite thing

I am loving one of my Christmas gifts SO much, I had to post about it. It is one of my new favorite things and has made my life just a tad bit more organized.

While visiting my dear friends in Nashville, Corrie and Sara introduced me to this cute canvas market basket. I guess I blabbed so much about it to Lindsay that she knew I must need one in my life as well and gave it to me for Christmas (...thanks, again, Lindz).

I go back and forth between my folks' house so much and am always toting Wal-Mart plastic sacks full of junk and what-nots and now, I have a way to do it in style. It collapses if you need to store it but mine has become a trunk to house and back again staple that I cannot live without.

7 Comments:

Blogger Marlers said...

Oh, yes!! I have a green one that my mom got me for my birthday last year! They are super stylish and very, very handy! Cute print!! Sent you an email...hope you got it!

Sharla

January 3, 2009 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Our Life Together said...

I love it...

January 4, 2009 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm so glad you liked it enough to blog about it! :)

January 4, 2009 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Corrie, Joe, & Macie said...

so fabulous...you will heart it for years:)

January 4, 2009 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I keep asking lIndsay where mine is..... still waiting on it

January 5, 2009 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

what do you put in it?? I need to know if I need one! :)

January 6, 2009 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger O.M.G. said...

i have a green one too. beware that you don't fill it with misc stuff from your trunk or it might end up sitting in a corner for months. actually, you inspired me and i cleaned mine out just now and found that overpriced lipgloss that i got at Sephora and that headband that i think it too loose to wear. the stores out here in arizona all sell reusable cloth bags so i have about a dozen different bags and sacks that i can use. how i end up with gobs of walmart plastic bags is beyond me.

January 15, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home