#

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WHAT?!

I am having an "Are you kidding me?!" moment right now.

It's 4:45 am and I am sitting in line to try and get my son into
preschool. PRESCHOOL!

I was told that they fill up quickly and that if he was to go here, I
needed to get in line early.

Let me paint a picture for you... Registration starts at 8.
The lady on the phone said that they would open the church doors at 5.
I am 20th in line, and there are 12 spots left in his age group. I'm
just praying that not all 19 in front of me have 4 year olds! The
first 6 in line have been here since 6pm last night! The next lady- 11
pm and the next- 12am. The rest obviously got here earlier than me.
Including my friend Nichole. Are we dedicated or what?

WOW!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

Is this the same school he is going to right now?? That is ludicrous. Crazy. Hope he got in...I am sure he did. You are one dedicated mom. The things we do for our kids. :)

March 3, 2009 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Some of the moms spent the night??? Whoa. Praying he gets in!

March 3, 2009 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

You girls are just crazy! I would just have to find another preschool!! But what am I saying....I got to Walmart at 4:30am the day after Thanksgiving just to get a $500 - 42" flatscreen and 3 GPS's!! We do crazy things for crazy reasons!!
Mammy

March 5, 2009 at 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home