#

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Blogs: The Good, The Bad, and the Creative

I was really loving the blog thing for the past two years. I felt like I was a fairly regular poster and reader. As anyone who reads or blogs knows...it's a slippery slope. I found that I was spending more time with my computer on my lap than my kids. I love keeping everyone posted on what's happening in my life but I found myself at gatherings with nothing to fill anyone in on. They'd already read about it! People I hadn't seen in a while would know ALL about what was going on in my life and I would know nothing of theirs. This just didn't seem normal to me. And what with Facebooking and Twittering...wow!...It almost feel voyeuristic. I shouldn't be able to see a conversation two of my friends are having without being present. Okay...that's off my chest!

I love blogs that inspire me to get my creative juices flowing as well as one with homemade decorating ideas. I absolutely love The Nester, Today's Creative Blog and Whip-Up. I can't help but feel the need to run to Hobby Lobby and heat up my glue gun when I read them. I stumbled on to another cute and crafty blog yesterday that I thought I'd share. It's called The Apron Girls and there are some cute Father's Day gift ideas on there. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home