#

Friday, May 1, 2009

The Sidler


There are moments in my life (almost daily) where I am reminded of either a "Seinfeld" or "Friends" episode. Is this life imitating art or art imitating life?... I'll never know but I love having characters and situations in my life that relate back to Jerry and Monica and their respective gangs that make me laugh!

I have determined that Sully (yes, my 15 month old) is a "Sidler". That kid is fast....and he's quiet. Just when you thought you left him in the other room, there he is and already in the midst of his next catastrophic mess. He is up and down the stairs so fast that I've seriously thought I lost him but then...poof...there he is by my leg. I'll have to get him some tic-tacs to keep in his pockets so I can know where he is at all times!

Do you have "Seinfeld" or "Friends" moments in your own life?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm always refering to something in one of those shows! I made a Blueberry Trifle for Supper Club last night and all day thought about the Thanksgiving Friends epi where Rachel makes the trifle/shepherds pie. I've also found myself refering to 30 Rock quite a bit lately as well. At least we aren't comparing out lives to SATC!!! :)

May 2, 2009 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Ashley McWhorter said...

So funny! Conn and I do this on a daily basis.

We have "whistlers" in this house (Ally McBeal) . :)

May 2, 2009 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

ALWAYS! There is guy at our church that is a 'low talker' and I also always think about the Friends' meat trifle when I make this dip that has cream cheese and beef in it... cream cheese? GOOD beef? GOOD!

May 3, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home