#

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Home Movie

There is a big difference between the home movies that the O'Quinns make and the home movies that the Dufilhos make. I am always thrilled to see them and even more delighted to be a part of the process. Whenever we get all of the cousins together, I can see Robin's creative wheels start turning and she comes up with the neatest, most memorable projects for the kids to particiate in. This one may just be my favorite one to date.




Thank you to my talented BIL, Matt for making Robin's creative genius a reality :) You're a great team!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

This video is absolutely precious ! Thank you for sharing. Kimberly

June 16, 2009 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I love the littlest little bear! SO cute!

June 16, 2009 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Tanni said...

too cute!

June 16, 2009 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Ashley McWhorter said...

AMAZING!!!! I LOVE it!

June 16, 2009 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Teri Dufilho said...

oh my!!...... over-the-top in creativity and CUTENESS!!!.....they all deserve academy awards!.....and that includes the narrator!!....

June 16, 2009 at 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Melissa said...

My boys loved watching this! How cute!

June 16, 2009 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I cant wait to show this to Madilyn, she will love it. Very cute and creative. I am very impressed.

June 16, 2009 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Team Dale said...

love that carly!

June 28, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home